Easiest way to Mine crypto

Easiest way to Mine crypto

Now in todays blog I'm going to show you the easiest way you can start mining now All it takes is the click of a couple buttons. So don't go under the assumption that mining cryptocurrency is hard when truly it really isn't. Let me introduce you to a really easy mining software called  unminable. This simple mining software is free to download all you have to do is have a computer with either a graphics card with 4gbs or more vram or a modern CPU capable of mining. Now lets get into how we begin mining.


So to begin you want to download the software which you can get here using the link https://unmineable.com/miner. Once you have it downloaded all you have to do is just open the exe up it shouldn't download as a zip or Winlock file. After that it should start up and should look like the picture below. 



once you press continue you be brought to the screen below asking you if you want to mine with either your GPU or CPU. You have to decide which your going to mine with. Like I said before if your going to mine with your GPU it needs to have at least 4gb of Vram. If you need to know how many gigabytes you have then you can either look up your graphics card or you can check using NVidia control panel if you have a NVidia card. If you don't know how to access NVidia control panel then I can explain it real quick. All you have to do is right click on the home screen and click on NVidia control panel like shown below.  




When you open the panel up go to help click on it then click on system information and scroll down till you see dedicated video memory. Once you see that you should be able to see how much Vram you have. if its 4096 or more then you can mine with your GPU. Look below for a reference.



  

Once you have determined if you can mine with your GPU or you just want to mine with your CPU you can start mining. Just select GPU or CPU and then select what coin you want. The great thing about unminable is that you can mine a great selection of coins. But that's not the main point what is thought is the fact you can mine coins that aren't minable. So coins like raven and Matic/Polygon are able to be mined. Another great thing is that you can also mine coins you couldn't mine on your GPU on your CPU. Like in my case I can't mine Ethereum on my GPU because there vram requirements require at least 4gbs of vram. So I can instead just do it on my CPU. Overall a very great platform for beginners just dipping their toes into the cryptocurrency mining waters. Once you selected your coin though you have to put your wallet in that you use. You can use any wallet you want I'm not going to tell what wallet you should use that's all up to personal preference. After you've done that you can put in a referral code as well that makes transaction fees 0.25% cheaper as they take a base rate of 1%. You can use my code here wmqf-lg2h. After that your ready to start mining just click on the start button to begin. When you do that you should have the screen shot at the bottom be your screen expect all zeros. 
     



That's it your all good and should be mining. If you enjoyed the blog leave a like and share it with somebody. Leave me some feedback with your comments to let me know how I did. Let me know what you liked and what you didn't so I can improve the blog. All your likes and comments are deeply appreciated. Follow the blog to stay up to date along with my socials also make sure to check out my website where you can put in a submission form to let me know what topics you want me to cover.  

Follow My Instagram

Link To My Website


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is My Blog and how you can make easy money passively

Generate Passive Income with these Apps

SEO tools free

Types of Passive Income

Where To Start With Passive Income